TO COSTA HOLLYWOOD
LIVE THE LIFEClick Here To Learn More About Sunny Hollywood Florida
PRESS & PUBLICATIONS
Nightlife king-turned-developer, Michael Capponi has joined Moses Bensusan in developing Costa Hollywood Condominium Resort, a new complex in Hollywood, FL. The developer and hospitality success will play an important role in the development’s branding and strategic partnerships. He will also be curating the resort’s five restaurants, lounges and luxury retail which will occupy the ground […]
Costa Hollywood Condo Resort construction is on its way. We will be updating you regularly with iamges and video of the construction site. Stay Tuned….
Costa Hollywood Breaks Ground on Hollywood Beach Hollywood Beach, Fl (June 24, 2013) – Costa Hollywood Condo Resort at Hollywood Beach announces breaking ground for the much-anticipated development. Slated for completion by December 2014, Costa Hollywood has already sold 50% of its inventory signaling extreme success for the development. “Costa Hollywood has received the warmest […]
Costa Hollywood Condo Resort At Hollywood Beach Village Offers Beachside Luxury At Affordable Prices
HOLLYWOOD, Fla.- (February 8, 2013) With affordably priced “smart” units in a luxurious oceanfront setting, Costa Hollywood Condo Resort at Hollywood Beach Village (Costa Hollywood) is designed to attract savvy buyers from throughout North America and around the world. “Our highly anticipated beachside resort project offers the best of everything under the sun with an […]
WE’RE VERY USED TO HEARING ABOUT LUXURY RESORT-CONDO- miniums designed for signature markets debuting on South Beach, downtown Miami or even Sunny Isles Beach. Some target short-term, high-end business travelers, while others are geared toward wealthy, overseas families who trail domestic help. Moses Bensusan, President and CEO of Liberty Grande, LLC, familiar with developing properties […]
Residents will have access to everything a hotel guest would enjoy;
in addition to the very best that Hollywood Beach Village has to offer.
- » Oceanfront location just steps to the Hollywood Boardwalk
- » Access to Hollywood Beach, one of the finest beaches in South Florida
- » Hotel/condominium and amenity spaces exquisitely finished and furnished
- » Spectacular Atlantic Ocean and Intercostals views
- » Direct access to Intercostals waterway
- » Valet 24/7 robotic parking system
- » Butler service on call 24/7
- » Personal driver and limousine services
- » 24-hour room service and chef services
- » Housekeeping, cleaning and laundry services
- » Children’s programs
- » Oceanfront cabanas
- » Holistic spa and exercise room
- » Fully furnished designer interiors done in a natural palette with touches of red
- » Spa-like bathrooms featuring double sinks, oval bathtubs and separate showers
- » Living rooms with designer seating and Apple flat-screen televisions
- » Fully equipped kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances and breakfast bars
- » In-suite technology, including high-speed Internet access
- » Multiple phone extensions with voicemail
- » Individual climate control
BOOMERANG AUTOMATED PARKING SERVICE
this property. We have been very careful to incorporate what we feel is an exciting and attractive building design,
the very best interior design elements, and to utilize cutting edge technology, such as a robotic parking system.
We chose Boomerang Systems as the supplier of our robotic parking system after carefully considering and studying
multiple other systems. Their RoboticValet Parking System has many advantages over all the other systems we looked
at and we are confident their system will be a wonderful amenity enjoyed by all of our hotel guests and unit owners.
- Boomerang’s RoboticValet™ uses automated guided vehicle (AGV) technology and robotics to provide the most cutting edge solutions to handle any parking challenge.
- Unlike conventional steel rack and rail systems which have a limited range of motion, Boomerang’s RoboticValet™ rolls on solid concrete slab floors and can drive in any direction anywhere in the garage including underneath parked cars.
- » Unique Capabilities of the RoboticValet™
- » Robot lifts only the tray – nothing touches the vehicle
- » Rolls on solid concrete decks (new or retrofit)
- » Easy to maintain over long lifecycle
- » Moves underneath vehicles from any side
- » Transports vehicles in any direction
- » Rotates vehicles without a turntable
- » Lifts payloads up to ~7,000 lbs
- » Battery operated